Featured Product: 4Dimension Strut System from B-Line by Eaton
Category : Product News
We’re excited to introduce the latest product from B-Line by Eaton, the 4Dimension Strut System! This new strut from B-Line is truly a game changer in the industry. Save up to 50% on material and installation time with this revolutionary new strut design.
4Dimension gets its name from the unique, four-sided design that allows use of all four sides, cutting down on cost, install time and labor. We’ve been counting down the days until this exciting new launch and wanted to share the news with all of you.
This innovative new strut system from B-Line changes how contractors and installers build and install support systems for electrical, mechanical, plumbing, data centers and HVAC in commercial and industrial spaces. After using the 4Dimension Strut System and seeing its benefits first-hand, contractors and install specialists will be singing its praises.
The revolutionary 4Dimension strut profile design and innovative accessories help contractors and installers compress project schedules, reduce material costs and increase configuration flexibility- without sacrificing load.
How 4Dimension Strut Will Save You Money:
- Two- and four-sided functionality delivers up to 50% savings on materials and installation time
- Functional replacement for multi-layer trapeze and back to back strut systems, with considerable cost and material savings
- Two trapeze solutions designed to provide up to 50% reduction in installation time
- Helps save space and weight by fully utilizing all four sides
4Dimension Strut System’s Innovative Features:
- Two- and four-sided functionality with versatile modular design
- Superior strength and lighter weight for ease of transport, cut and assembly
- Innovative fitting solutions with virtually hundreds of possibilities; and compatible with more than 90% of current strut fittings and accessories
- Ideal for new and retrofit accessories
- Two unique trapeze solutions
- Three new alternative to welded back to back strut
- SH hole accepts 5/8” hardware
- Meets or exceeds MFMA standards
How can you say no to cutting costs and saving on installation time and space? 4Dimension strut is now in stock, for more information or to place your order, contact your French Gerleman Account Manager or click here to request more information.