Featured Product: Hubbell Circuit-Lock Sloped Top Stainless Steel Disconnects
Category : Product News
The new Hubbell Circuit-Lock® Sloped Top Stainless Steel Disconnects are engineered to shed water and debris. They will withstand the harshest environments and frequent wash-downs, as well as outperform wherever sanitary conditions are critical. The nonporous 304 stainless steel enclosures are UL Type 4X, 12 and IP69k and designed to be easily cleaned and stay clean.
Consistent with best practices in hygienic design, virtually all horizontal surfaces have been eliminated to minimize harbors for dirt and debris. This product has been certified by NSF International for hygienic applications in food and beverage processing. The compact and installation friendly design is the perfect balance of form and function, allowing for ample wiring space and hassle free installations.
- Available in 30A, 60A and 100A and accommodates up to two auxiliary contacts
- 15º sloped and rounded top aids run-off by minimizing horizontal surfaces
- Label-less cover is embossed with “ON” and “OFF”
- Compact footprint allows for ample wiring space and hassle-free installation
- High visibility red OSHA lockout/tagout handle is protected by a full shroud
- Fixed offset ¼” mounting feet meet NEC® airspace requirements for metal enclosures
- Cover cannot be removed when switch is in the “ON” position
- Captive cover screws won’t fall out
Circuit-Lock Sloped Disconnects from Hubbell are ideal for food/beverage, pharmaceutical, meat processing, conveyor and corrosive applications.
Ask your French Gerleman representative for information on the new Hubbell Circuit-Lock Sloped Top Stainless Steel Disconnects.