Product Spotlight: Cementex UltraLite 40 Arc Rated Task Wear
Category : Product News
Introducing from Cementex, the new UltraLite 40 Arc Rated Task Wear! So what makes the Cementex UltraLite 40 so unique from other arc rated task wear? It features a break-thru in technology that joins two different materials to form a highly protective garment.
This product is light weight, in fact, it is 37% lighter in weight than typical 40 cal/cm garments. It is also a light color for outdoor work, so it is much cooler. It also has an upgradable hood to include ventilation system, which is a huge bonus. The lighter material is made of a two layer inherent/treated material.
Not only is arc rated task wear important for personal safety, but it’s also a requirement. Any person exposed to the hazard is required to wear arc rated task wear, and with the new Cementex UltraLite 40, it is now lighter and cooler, making it a better experience for everyone.
The goal of this product was to create arc rated task wear that was easier and more convenient to wear, as well as easier mobility. Basically, Cementex has created arc rated task wear that is more protective, lighter and cooler, all major selling points!
The kits include:
- Coat/coverall with hook and loop front closures and Nomex knit wrist cuffs
- Pant/bib with quick connect shoulder straps for easy access and removal and FR hook and loop hip closure and ankle adjustments for comfort and security
- Hood, available with and without ventilation fan
- Safety glasses and ear canal inserts
- Insulated rubber gloves and protectors
- Standard duffle bag, or upgrade to a Cementex backpack
To learn more about the UltraLite 40 Arc Rated Task Wear including color and sizing, or to place your order, contact your Account Manager today or download the information PDF HERE.