Category : Product News
New from LUTZE is their DRIVEFLEX®, the most flexible drive cable in its class! DRIVEFLEX® is a family of drive cables designed to meet the unique electrical challenges in VFD and Servo applications. All DRIVEFLEX® cables use a special formulation of cross linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE), which provides exceptional electrical characteristics while maintaining superior flexibility.
Advances in VFD cable design offer the safest and most reliable solution to wire AC motors to VFDs, saving your time and avoiding safety hazards.
What can you use DRIVEFLEX® for and what are the benefits?
- For VFD, servo and motor applications
- For harsh industrial environments
- For operating conditions with high interference noise levels
- Specially formulated jackets for oil resistance and easy strip design
- Sunlight resistant
- XLPE thick wall insulation with low capacitance
- Designed for long cable runs
- UL listed “Flexible VFD Servo Cable”
- WTTC for use in wind turbines
- NFPA 79 compliant for wiring of industrial machinery
- TC-ER for use with cable trays without conduit
5 reasons why you want a “true” and modern drive cable like DRIVEFLEX®:
- UL listed “Flexible VFD Servo Cable” for its intended use as VFD and servo cable.
- High impedance values and low capacitance values.
- Very flexible for routing and easy to strip. There is no conduit needed due to TC-ER listing and it is faster to install.
- Cuts down on electrical noise thanks to foil and braid shield.
- It provides the safest and most reliable connection from your drive to the motor.
Ready to learn more about DRIVEFLEX® or to place an order? Give your French Gerleman Account Manager a call today or contact us.