Category : Product News
New Foam Gasket in Protective Eyewear Offers Employees Added Convenience
Protective Industrial Products, Inc. (PIP), is an industry leader in consumable personal protective equipment (PPE). If your safety glasses haven’t been making the cut, look no further than PIP Fuselage.
Fuselage glasses feature interchangeable temples and headbands to provide added protection. The soft foam padding forms a protective seal to keep out dust and airborne particles. The soft seal helps protect against dust splashes and mechanical hazardous.
These glasses are not “one size fits all,” they feature adjustable temples and headband for a custom fit. It’s also a great multipurpose product, the soft foam padded design quickly converts from glasses to a goggle with the supplied headband.
These glasses are used for general manufacturing, dusty work areas and anywhere eye protection is needed. The Polycarbonate lenses block 99.99% of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays. This UV protection has been incorporated within the lens material when the lenses are produced, offering you the best sun protection.
- Soft foam padding forms a seal to keep out dust and airborne particles.
- Protects against dust splashes and mechanical hazards.
- Adjustable temples and headband for a custom fit.
- Soft foam for close-to-face comfort.
- Adaptable for under face shields or with helmets.
- Hybrid design – quickly converts from glasses to a goggle with the supplied headband.
- Safety spectacle that morphs to a dust goggle in seconds.
- Bayonet nylon temples with rubber tips for a secure it- no slip or discomfort.
- Anti-fog lens coating so your lenses and vision stay clear.
- Eight base curve lens for protection.
You can see the full product description HERE.
If you have any questions about PIP, Fuselage or PPE equipment, feel free to give your Account Manager a call or click HERE to request more info.