Category : FG News
At French Gerleman, we have offered our customers the best manufacturing solutions for more than 90 years. We can provide all your control system and process manufacturing solution needs in one simple place, with friendly customer service representatives who are experts in the field.
We pride ourselves on being a one stop shop for our customers offering the latest comprehensive products along with logistical and technical services to help you improve your efficiency and profitability.
We’re having an exciting event on Tuesday, October 6, at our St. Louis office. Join us at the Process Summit to receive the latest process automation updates through our relationships with key process automation partners. This seminar gives you the opportunity to see the latest in technology as well as a look at opportunities for lowering operational costs, improving downtime and added safety considerations.
Tuesday, October 6
French Gerleman Customer Center
2023 Westport Center Drive, St. Louis, MO 63146
Everyone will attend general sessions in the morning, after lunch and to close the event. The other time will be filled with your selection of breakout sessions, allowing you to tailor the event to meet your personal, operational and safety needs. See the class schedule and sessions available HERE. The Process Summit is great for plant managers, operations managers, engineering and maintenance staff.
- PlantPAx Update
- Process Safety
- Process Network Security
- Industrial Weighing Systems
- Electric Heat vs. Oil/Gas Fired Heat Systems
- Sequence Management & Batch Solutions
- Advanced Instrumentation
- Benefits of VMware
Now let’s get down to business. Why should you attend this event?
- Are you considering ways to lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) across your facility?
- Are you achieving your desired level of operational efficiency from your operations?
- Are you faced with unscheduled downtime due to older equipment failures?
- Are you satisfied with support with your older DCS system?
- Are you looking for ways to easily integrate technology into other plants or locations?
With that being said, we hope to see you at the Process Summit! Learn more about the event and RSVP HERE.