Category : Product News
SolaHD’s new line of single phase online modular uninterruptible power systems (UPS) are designed to protect equipment, people and products by providing conditioned power during normal operation and automatic battery back-up during power failures.
The S5KC Modular UPS can be expanded as needed to add capacity and runtime – even while operating in the field. The heavy-duty design features an all metal case with tough metal bezels built for durability in demanding industrial settings. Hot swappable modules and optional redundancy as needed, provides fault tolerance and the ability to maintain the UPS without taking it off-line. Available in transformer based and transformer free models, the S5KC is our most scalable, rugged and dependable UPS for demanding industrial applications.
- User interface module can be remote mounted.
- Rugged, industrial design with all metal housing and bezels.
- Metal bezels provide easy access to integral standard air filter that snap on and off with no tools required.
- Power modules, batteries, maintenance bypass and distribution house in a single, small footprint cabinet.
- Can be installed in enclosures as well as on raised floors and traditional flooring.
Scalable from 5 to 20 kVA, the S5KC offers many flexible options by adding a few standard modules. Designed to be fully configured, tested and shipped in the configuration you need, it also has the ability to be easily upgraded in the field to either higher VA ratings (up to 20 kVA maximum), longer back-up time or to add N+x parallel redundancy. Configurations can be cost-effectively upgraded keeping your S5KC Modular UPS current without a large reinvestment in a new system.
- Get capacity on demand by adding power modules in 5 kVA/4.5 kW increments, with no need to power down.
- Optional Power A/C Distribution (PAD) provides output distribution, input connection and a rotary maintenance bypass switch.
- Available in 10, 12 and 16 bay models with or without output transformer.
- Transformer free models provide flexible input and output voltages for easy integration into an OEM machine.
- Transformer based models isolate the load from electrical noise and provide
With multiple standard options in a smaller footprint, this new UPS series is ideal for industrial systems, automotive, pharmaceutical, oil/gas, food/beverage and mid-range power protection applications.
Ask your French Gerleman representative for information on how the new SolaHD S5KC adapts to your requirements for scalability and availability.