The French Gerleman Stock Optimization Program (SOP)
Category : FG News
One of the best ways to reduce business costs is to properly manage your inventory. Keeping your bins adequately stocked – but not overstocked – ensures you have product you need to maintain your operations and reduces your expense of carrying too much inventory.
French Gerleman’s Stock Optimization Program (SOP) will bring these savings, and more, to you. We’ll keep your bins stocked to eliminate costs and facilitate process efficiencies while managing working capital.
“We’re not just looking at customers physical locations, we want to understand their business, including their inventory goals and objectives,” said Sean Nolan, vice president of market development. “We can serve as another set of eyes and ears within their organization, collaborating with them to implement a plan that will best serve their interests.”
What are the benefits of the Stock Optimization Program?
- Trim your procurement time and costs by consolidating your parts and reducing vendors.
- Optimize your inventory levels. On average, French Gerleman customers see a 20% reduction in their inventory value. Use FG’s vast inventory to your advantage!
- Ensure you are stocking the correct products for your specific applications by utilizing French Gerleman’s in-house subject matter experts.
- Enhance your MRO team’s productivity. Improve storeroom processes with control and organization. Find what you need quicker and easier!
- Increase uptime and eliminate stock-outs. No more pushing back deadlines or avoidable, costly downtime while waiting for critical parts.
- Better understand your inventory with reporting and usage intelligence. Make certain you are stocking the correct items and track the critical, high usage and convenience items.
“We understand our customers businesses are dynamic and we have the flexibility and willingness to change with them,” said Nolan.
Now I’m sure you’re asking yourself, is SOP Right for my company? Think through these questions to help you decide.
- What specific goals have you set or been given for MRO inventory?
- How do you currently manage your MRO inventory?
- Do you currently utilize any supplier provided solutions?
- What is the on-hand value of your MRO Inventory?
- What types of materials do you maintain in inventory?
With our Stock Optimization Program, we focus on these key product categories:
- Lube and sprays
- Power transmission
Interested in learning more or getting started with SOP? Check out our Storeroom and Inventory page HERE or give us a call today. We look forward to creating a plan to keep your company organized, improve inventory control and saving you time and money.