Wanted: Top Talent to Join Our Team
Category : FG News
Do you want to build a career with a distribution leader? French Gerleman’s commitment goes beyond our products and services to the very heart of our business — family. We’re in growth mode and are looking to hire team members companywide.
Types of candidates we hire include:
- Outside and Inside Sales, with emphasis in Automation, Electrical Supply, Datacom, Power Transmission and Safety
- Engineers and Product Specialists
- Information Technology
- Pricing and Purchasing
- Operations and Logistics
- Warehouse and Delivery
- Administrative Office Support
The French Gerleman corporate culture focuses on family and security. Employees stay with us long-term – some have 30+ year tenure — because of our friendly environment and cohesive atmosphere. We’re passionate about the communities in which we live and work and encourage the support of local organizations and events.
Working at French Gerleman means that you’re surrounded by dedicated, intelligent colleagues who are focused on helping customers improve their efficiency and profitability.
What do we look for in future team members?
- Ability to provide excellent customer service (internal and external)
- Professional, organized and prepared for the task at hand
- Creativity and innovation
- Respect for others in all business relationships and high ethical standards
- Entrepreneurial mindset
While French Gerleman has evolved over its 90+ year history, one thing has remained consistent: our commitment to service. Customers count on us for prompt, helpful answers to their technical questions and knowledgeable guidance to assist with proper product selection. Our dedicated team provides innovative product and supply chain solutions to support industrial, commercial, contractor and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers.
A fifth generation, family owned business, we value initiative, reward hard work, offer career advancement, and provide competitive benefits and profit sharing.
French Gerleman’s benefits include:
- Health insurance package that includes a prescription drug card, prescription mail order service and health savings account (HSA)
- Dental services plan and vision discount program
- 401(k) Plan with discretionary matching and profit sharing contributions by the company
- Generous vacation and personal time programs
- 10 paid holidays for full-time associates
- Long-term disability, short-term disability and life insurance
- Internal advancement (ability to move around the company)
To learn more about career opportunities at French Gerleman or to apply, click HERE or give us a call. We look forward to adding talented and driven people like you to our team!